January 28, 2011

THE PHANTOM OF THE MAJESTIC

MUSIC. We went to see The Phantom of the Opera at the Majestic. Juan and Nicolas still sing the melodies. And so do I.

Floating, falling, sweet intoxication/
Touch me, trust me, savor each sensation/
Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in/
To the power of the music that I write/
The power of the music of the night./

Lloyd Webber's music is always memorable and the feeling of Broadway in the air too.
Fuimos a ver el Fantasma de la Opera al Majestic. Juan y Nicolas todavía tararean las melodías. Y yo también.

Touch me, trust me, savor each sensation/
Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in/
To the power of the music that I write/
The power of the music of the night./


La música de Lloyd Webber es siempre memorable y la emoción de Broadway, en el aire, también.

3 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your posts - And thanks so much for your kind comments on mine. It's a bit like having a penfriend. Do kids still have penfriends? Probably not, what with Facebook etc. I used to write to a Norwegian girl who my tourist grandparents had met on a cruise through the fjords.Our correspondence lasted for several years, into our early teens - when I started writing her increasingly elaborate lies about my fabulous life in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y a mí que me gustan poco los musicales, pero en Broadway debe ser otra cosa. Para los niños una experiencia preciosa, seguro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you can lead the whole facebook by including countless likes quickly with no difficulty. buy targeted likes

    ReplyDelete